- A first in the harvester category, IBC provides operators with increased accuracy and productivity — bringing harvester capabilities to a whole new level.
- With IBC, the operator controls only the harvester head while the system takes care of the boom's movement. Designed specifically to suit the harvester work cycle, the boom's movement and operation automatically adjust as the boom is taken to a tree and when the tree is in the grapple. IBC enables precise working and the selection of the correct working methods.
- Twin-pump hydraulic system that delivers simultaneous power to the boom and harvester head.
- Processing Power Control (PPC) lowers operating costs and increases productivity by five to 15 percent by balancing processing power and fuel economy in a variety of logging applications.
- Choose from compact six- or eight-wheeled options.
RENCRAFT® Super Hard Coat polycarbonate windows are scratch resistant, tolerant of cleaning agents, and enhance optic quality. These windows comply with the ISO 21876 saw-chain shot-testing standard, proving their durability. Plus, due to their almost 50-percent thicker material than previous windows, the cab is better insulated, resulting in a quieter work environment.